In choosing an estate agent for your property, we know that you are placing a huge amount of trust in us to achieve the best price possible for your property. We believe we can and here’s why;
– We have over 15 years experience in the property market. We know our market inside out. Why not visit our website which holds a wealth of data on the property market, both local and national including property reports, graphs and advice.
– We don’t do over inflated valuations to win your business. We tell you what your property is worth and not just some fuzzy figures either. We give you a clear valuation and back up our valuations using comparative, yield and residual valuation methods where appropriate.
– We pride ourselves on being a progressive firm of estate agents. That means we’re not afraid to be different and employ novel and unique marketing methods for selling property. One example of this is our ‘Star Buy’ programme, with special advertising boards, website presence and stand-out brochures.
– Our strong internet presence ensures your property receives the exposure it deserves. From Twitter, Facebook and social media to our own website and MyHome.ie plus many others, we ensure your property is visible to potential purchasers across a wide range of online media.
– We have happily subscribed to the Code of Practise for Estate Agents and Auctioneers with the Property Services Regulatory Authority (PSRA) to ensure best practice. We don’t believe in self-regulation for estate agents and are supportive of the PSRA as a body to regulate and monitor estate agent activities. You can check the PRSA register of Estate Agents here to see who has signed up to the Code of Practice.
– We’re centrally located ensuring high visibility for window display of properties and our office is easy to find.
– We pride ourselves on being easy to reach whether by mobile, email or text. When you’re looking for us, we’re there – and not just during office hours either. We know that 9-5:30 doesn’t suit everybody so we make sure we’re contactable in the evenings and weekends, including opening Saturday mornings. We do viewings mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends, bank holidays….
– We’re pro-active in seeking potential purchasers. We maintain a database of buyers seeking property and are constantly reviewing and updating it so that we can match properties to clients. We keep that pro-active approach right through the sales process until keys are exchanged.
– We advise on bringing a property to a standard to ensure it stands out and attracts attention. From painting to planting, from fresh flowers to removing unsightly objects (we all have them!), we aim to present each property to its full potential.
– We are proud of our integrity. A much bandied about word, our integrity is important because it’s why so many people do business with us. We tell the truth, work hard and are professional in our approach.